Sunday, January 4, 2009

Revelation or Revelations??

Well here it is, just as I promised. I am going to try to do a little more blogging this year in order to keep everyone up to date on my boring existence ;)

First, as many of you know, I am setting out the read the Bible through in 2009. As per our conversation in church today, we will start at the end . . . Revelation! That's not Revelations, it is the Revelation of John, given to him by Jesus, to share with the Church. So tonight I am reading chapters 1-3. Below is a short reading schedule to finish Revelation in one week. The goal is to read all 52 books in a year, at least 1 or more books a week. Let's see how it goes.

Sunday 1/4 Rev. 1-3 Thursday 1/8 Rev. 13-15
Monday 1/5 Rev. 4-6 Friday 1/9 Rev. 16-19
Tuesday 1/6 Rev. 7-9 Saturday 1/10 Rev. 20-22
Wednesday 1/7 Rev. 10-12

No comments: