Thursday, May 24, 2007

Finally I get to do beach ministry!

We'll the Payne's have decided to become extremely missional! We are leaving the 48 to go to the Islands (Hawaii of course) to catch some rays and do our best to be missional to the natives and tourists we meet.

We will be leaving next Saturday and staying there the 3rd thru 9th. Seriously, pray that the Lord will only let us be in awe of the beach and weather and waves for a little while so we can focus on brightening someone's day!

Aloha!

2 comments:

[Ao1]iGamer said...

Will Do sir

And my myspace is

www.myspace.com/tjc911

JENNYLOU said...

WELL MY MY

I TOO PLAN ON BEING MISSIONAL IN THE SUN. AND ON THAT VERY SAME WEEKEND. BUT THE LOWER CLASS WILL KEEP IT CLOSER WE WILL TRAVEL TO GALVESTON. I WILL BE THINKING OF OTHERS WHEN I PICK MY LITTLE SPOT ON THE BEACH AND LEAVE THE REST FOR OTHERS TO ENJOY AREN'T I JUST SWEET.